- He has been continuously teaching, training, learning, and coaching martial arts for last 25 yrs.
- He began training martial arts in the summer of 1989 with the ancient BODHIDHARM Martial arts.
- He spent few years exploring the free style shaolin Kung Fu and Shotokan Karate.
- He learnt the semi-hard style Tae Kwon Do and the hard style western Boxing
- His journey towards Kyokushin Karate in 1993, he found it remarkable and loved this martial arts style
- He earned his Kyokushin Karate 1st degree black belt ( shodan) in 1999.
- He practiced Kyokushin Karate in Saudi Arabia with Shihan Adnan Tarsha ( 9th Dan) from 2009 to 2011.
- He has participated in many National and International tournaments.
- His recent tournament was Middle East Kyokushin open tournament in BAHRAIN, 2010 and won 3rd place.
- He is acclaimed for his innovative and dynamic teaching style
- He is considered by many to be one of the premier karate instructors.
Favorite Martial Arts Quote:
“One becomes a beginner after one thousand days of training and an expert after ten thousand days of practice.” ~Mas Oyama~
Martial Arts Hero:
Sosai Mas Oyama
Favorite Martial Arts Movie :
- Fighting Black Kings
- Enter the Dragon
- Hidden Dragon
- Blood Sport
Proudest Karate Moment:
Participating and wining the Middle East Kyokushin open tournament in BAHRAIN, 2010
Away from the Dojo:
Dental Hygienist, music, yoga and meditation
Kids Karate, Adult Karate, Weapon training and Self Defense for Women